Drive button for easy operation
- Unit weight button
Click on the unit button to convert weight units (lb, g, ounce, kg)
- Tare/Zero function
If you want to find the net weight, weigh the empty container first.
When the reading is stable, click once on the button for the tare function.
When the reading turns to zero, enter the subject, the steady state reading shows its net weight.
Easy to weigh
- Click the power button once to turn it on and several times to choose your preferred weight unit;
- Attach the strap or hook to a handle on the luggage and lift it up holding the scale;
- Reads weight on digital display when stable
- Remove the insulating piece from the battery the first time it is used.
- This scale cannot weigh things over 50 kg.
- One-handed operation is suggested for a low weight of 0-15 kg.
- It is suggested to operate with both hands for a heavy weight of 15-50 kg
- Automatic shut-off, so you don’t have to worry about wasted energy.
- The Tare function allows you to read the net weight of your luggage easily and accurately.
- Weight lock – Once the reading is stable, the display locks on the weight for easy reading.
- The low battery indicator keeps you informed to make sure the scale is ready when you need it.
The easy-to-read, backlit LCD display can be read even in the dark.
Easy to use, no matter which measuring system you use.