Guarantees and servecii
Products sold by the flershop.com website that benefit from warranty conditions are accompanied by warranty certificates in accordance with current legislation and the manufacturer’s commercial policies.
All products are new, come in original packaging from the manufacturer and come from sources authorised by the manufacturer.
Guarantee certificates are issued by flershop.com.
In case of a defective product, it must be reported within the warranty period and presented directly to the service centre mentioned in the warranty certificate. It will be accompanied by the original invoice and the guarantee certificate.
According to the law, products that are serviced more than 10% of the warranty period or that exceed the warranty period in a single service are replaced with new, identical products. The guarantee is only granted to persons who are directly indicated in the documents accompanying the purchased product. If the product has been resold, the company has no further obligation to the new owners.
The lack of the product warranty certificate must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of the goods to email@example.com. Any subsequent referral will not be taken into account.
Defective products during the warranty period must be returned to flershop.com at firstname.lastname@example.org with the warranty certificate and the original invoice.
If the product has been repaired free of charge under the product warranty or exchanged for another identical product as a result of the product warranty, the shipping costs are borne by flershop.com.
If the product has been repaired outside the warranty conditions, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
There are also situations where free servicing and replacements of defective products are not granted within the warranty period. Here are these situations:
1. Damage and defects due to improper transport by the buyer.
2. Defects caused by the purchaser through incorrect use and operation of the product.
3. Interventions carried out during the guarantee period by unauthorised persons.
4. Defects due to wear and tear caused by overuse, knocking or incorrect use, dismantling of the product by the buyer.
5. Using products for purposes other than those for which they were designed.
6. The warranty does not cover parts of the product which may be damaged due to natural wear or improper use (cylinders, hoses, fuses, motor, seals, etc.).
Physical wear and tear of the product is not covered by the warranty!